IHM Trade Co., Ltd hereby establishes the following stipulations pertaining to the handling of private information in the possession of IHM trade, based upon Japan’s Private Information Protection Law and related laws and ordinances, the guidelines and policies determined by Japanese government ministries pertaining to these said laws and ordinances, and private information protection management rules and other designations determined by IHM Trade.
Basic Policy regarding to the handling of Private Information
- A thorough system of control shall be adopted to prevent the divulgence of private information.
- Private information shall not be used for objectives outside of the stated purposes.
- Private information shall not be obtained in an illicit manner.
- Purposes for use of private information shall be specified, with notice provided to the parties in question upon acquisition of such information.
- Parties in question shall be informed of the sphere of users of private information, with the consent of such parties obtained as deemed necessary.
Definition of Private Information
Private Information means information concerning a User as an individual, which
can identify the User based on the name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, other descriptions, etc. constituting such information. In addition, any information which cannot identify the User solely by itself but can easily be collated with other thereof, can identify the User, is also included in the scope of Private Information.
Purpose of Use of Private Information
Private information acquired by IHM Trade shall be used for the purpose of supply products, parts, services, technologies, know-how and other entities in the possession of IHM Trade, while notice shall be given of the use purposes at the time of acquisition.
- Sales activities to supply instructions or proposals concerning products or parts handled by IHM Trade.
- Services activities to furnish trial runs, maintenance, training and other support for IHM trade products to customers of those products.
Private information in the possession of IHM Trade prior to the enactment of the Private Information Protection Law(prior to March 31, 2005) shall also be used for the aforementioned purposes.
Users of Privates Information
Private information in the possession of IHM Trade shall be used only by IHM Trade.
This stipulation shall not apply, however, in the following cases.
There may be cases when IHM Trade supplies private information to sales companies that handle IHM Trade products, with the purpose of supplying products, parts, services, technologies, know-how or other entities handled by IHM trade.
When engaging in such third-party supply, notice shall be furnished of the purpose of the supply at the time that the said information is acquired.
In addition, guidance shall be furnished to the recipients of such information to establish management systems equal or superior to the level of the systems in force at IHM Trade.
IHM may engage in outsourcing to sales companies, dealers, special agents or other entities with the purpose of supplying products, parts, services, technologies, know-how or other entities handles by IHM.
Procedures for Private Information Disclosure etc.
- With regard to private information in the possession of IHM Trade, parties wishing to be notified of the use purpose, or that wish to disclose, correct, make additions to, delete, terminate the use of or erase the contents of the information, halt the supply of data or take other actions are requested to direct such requests to the person in charge of the private information protection inquiries desk.
- Of the aforementioned requests, please be aware that notification of use purposes or disclosure of information contents shall require responses to the following matters.
Please be aware that there may be cases when it proves impossible to respond to such requests, including instances when responding to the requested details is in violation of the law, cases capable of resulting in conspicuous impediment to the business operations of IHM Trade, cases when it is deemed that no need exists for such responses in accordance with laws or regulations or under other circumstances.
Website Information Safety Control Measures
- IHM shall manage and store private information under a strict control system, making every possible effort to strengthen the level of security to ensure that the information of the parties in question is not lost, destroyed, falsified or divulged to third parties.
- When being supplied with private information, IHM Trade shall take precautions against illicit access by third parties by encrypting information through the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) scheme or other means, in striving to maintain safety within a rational sphere.
- IHM Trade shall not assume responsibility in the rare event of damages suffered by the parties in question or third parties as a result of illicit actions by hackers or others that exceed the sphere of the security measures in force.
Private Information Inquiries Desk
IHM Trade shall establish private information protection inquiries desk.
The person in charge will respond to consultations, questions and other matters pertaining to private information in the possession of IHM Trade.
IHM Trade Co., Ltd
Phone: 81(Country Code)-75-633-1112
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org